Jan 17, 2010

Its Good to be ALIVE

Today is Sunday January 17th and it is a good day
For some reason I have this new outlook on life and I am so Blessed at what God has brought me from and to where he is going to take me through. I know that all things work together for my good and even when sometimes more often then I care to admit I worry. I complain and I always seem to take it out on the ones who are close to me Lord please help me to keep my mouth shut when I feel like I have been slighted or things are not going my way. I need to remember that just because its not my way that its not necessarily the wrong way I can't always be right so when I feel like I am help me to be still and not worry about it but instead to pray.

No comments:

maybe its Rudy

maybe its Rudy

Buddy with a volley ball

Buddy with a volley ball