Jan 22, 2010

I am back!!!!

I just left on my break and thought what the hey I guess I have a few minutes to say something to all my peeps. The day is wonderful it started out kind of sucky though cause I had to have blood work done and Harmony couldn't go with me she had to wait at the emergency room with the guard. I thought for sure she would puke or throw a huge fit but she sat quietly and waited for what seemed to her like an eternity. She was a real troooper and I was proud of her so I bought her a strawberries and cream from starbucks hence the bucks is right holy molly they are expensive. But I had a gift card which of course I could not find in my bottomless pit purse so needless to say I had to pay with cash cause my looks don't buy me anything any more or did they ever so thats it peeps I ain't got nothing left and my break is over so once again Hasta.

1 comment:

RaD said...

You're crackin' me up!

maybe its Rudy

maybe its Rudy

Buddy with a volley ball

Buddy with a volley ball