Sep 11, 2010

We Will Never Forget

I was trying to load a very nice tribute to commemorate this tragic day when all
the World was brought together and made every attempt at standing together through prayer and brotherly love is all about. Without much success I could not remember how to load a video however it is on Godtube entitled Revelation Song please check it out. I still remember where I was that fateful morning, living in a 5th wheel behind our children's pastors house watching the news it was so surreal to me as if the world was coming apart before my very eyes. At first I thought it was a preview of a movie with alot of action but it wasn't it was truly happening will forever be a true turning point in my life. I was pregnant with Harmony and one of my sisters called me to tell me not to be upset or to watch the news she didn't want me to miscarry again as I had nine years before. I told her I was fine but I still kept watching the news it was literally on every channel. What I am really trying to say is that if in such a tragedy the United States could pull through and together we as a nation should be able to stand and be triumphant through any situation
.

No comments:

maybe its Rudy

maybe its Rudy

Buddy with a volley ball

Buddy with a volley ball