Feb 24, 2010

Random Dozen


1. Have you ever fired a gun or shot a bow and arrow?
Yes, I have fired a gun at least once and a bow and arrow once.

2. Do you know where your childhood best friends are?
No. not really.

3. Do you usually arrive early, late, or on time?
I am usually early especially to the movies cause I don't see very well in the dark so I
try to get there early and find a good seat.

4. Are you more of a New York or California type?
I think more of a New York type with all the hustle and bustle of things going on.

5. Do you have a special ring tone?
Absolutely I have a different one for different people and for text messages too my
favorite is "It's A Jungle Out There" from Monk.

6. What is your favorite type of chip?
Jalepeno Cheetos.


7. Best comedy you've ever seen is ....
"Old Dogs" with John Travolta and Robin Williams Hilllllarrrrrriousssssssssss.

8. Have you ever cut your own hair? To quote Dr. Phil, "How'd that work for ya?"
One time and that was enough for me.


9. If you were going to have an extreme makeover, would you rather it be about your house or your personal self?
On My House please.

10. Are you allergic to anything?
Yes, dust and some medications I believe that I am getting an allergy to milk now.


11. Why is it so hard to change?
Cause most of the time we change whenever things get to tough and its not a positive
experience.

12. One last question dedicated to February love: CS Lewis said, "To love is to be vulnerable." Please share one example of that assertion or share any thought you'd like to about this topic.

When you truly Love you open yourself up to whomever it is and your heart is truly
exposed that is when you are really vulnerable and trusting that the person you love
will protect you and Love you back.



Wanna join in? Just click the picture for Random Dozen above and to copy the questions and link up.

3 comments:

I am a gift said...

Dear Copycat, I love you!

You know I'm just playing with ya, right (about the copycat part, not the love ya part)?

RaD said...

OOOpppps! I should make sure I've logged you out before I comment on your blog next time ;)

Nel said...

Enjoyed your answers. Glad you joined us!

until next time... nel

maybe its Rudy

maybe its Rudy

Buddy with a volley ball

Buddy with a volley ball