Jan 28, 2010

Happy To Be Alive

I am doing a little bit better spiritually I find that I have been talking more to God then ever and that is a good thing. Now physically I am not so good I woke up this morning and was not feeling to bad then all of a sudden I was sick and vomiting not sure what that is all about. Hopefully it will subside later on now I am a little queasy but I will survive thanks everyone who has been praying for me especially Ruth who I think is the only one who reads my blog. Actually I think it is my diary cause whatever I feel thats what I blog about. Now to get back to my reason that I am happy to be alive I want to make a difference in this world and not just be a statistic. Not sure how to go about it but if God can make a donkey talk I know that there is hope for me not that you know I think that I am an _ _ _ you can fill in the blank but I want people to really love God and to see the difference He can make in their lives. So I will do what He wants me to do and trust that He has my back front side and everything in the middle too.

1 comment:

RaD said...

Good, you're getting it!

maybe its Rudy

maybe its Rudy

Buddy with a volley ball

Buddy with a volley ball