Nov 8, 2009

Count Your Blessings Sunday

Today is Count Your Blessings Sunday if you would like to join in then just click on the button above and get going everybody should have something to be thankful for.

1) My absolute first Blessing is waking up this morning and being able to get out of bed despite the aches and pains I can walk.

2)Upon waking up I look around and have my 7 year old daughter laying in bed with me and my husband on the couch but thank God for both of them.

3)For the sensational people that God has placed in my life I know there are no accidents in God's plan just divine appointments.

4) For my family even with all of the drama they aren't a bad bunch once you get past all of that. I wouldn't change them for any other ones.

5) For my car which I purchased back in 2000 it runs like a champ.

Thats all for now its your turn Count Your Blessings and remember that one for sure should be thanking God for the abilities He has given to us all.

No comments:

maybe its Rudy

maybe its Rudy

Buddy with a volley ball

Buddy with a volley ball