Oct 9, 2009

Wow I just read something that really was almost like a slap in the face but a real eye opener all the same it was about our agendas and if we are really trying to please ourselves or family or trying and striving to please our Lord and Savior. I was at first kind of discouraged but after reading it over and over again I began to see it as a blessing and not a put down. I hope that the people that I emailed it to feel the same way or I will have either some angry emails or phone calls or both. I just know that I sent them with the right attitude and God knows that He is the only one who I should worry about please pray for that people pleaser in me that I will not succumb to criticism and pray also for the people that I Love and call friends that they receive it the same way as I did.

No comments:

maybe its Rudy

maybe its Rudy

Buddy with a volley ball

Buddy with a volley ball