Oct 18, 2009

Count Your Blessings Sunday

Count your blessings Sunday is here again and here we go

1) My first one is my love for my husband for all that he does for me and other people. Thank you for being such a blessing.

2) For my daughter Harmony who God blessed me with seven years ago she gives me so much Love and Joy.

3) For friends that really truly love me and my family.

4) For my sister Dollie our relationship is getting better everyday


5) For my dogs buddy and rudy they bring such happiness


1 comment:

RaD said...

Uhhh... Did you turn your blog background white or is it just not loading on my computer?

Glad you found another friend! Make sure to add her to your blog list so you know when she updates!

maybe its Rudy

maybe its Rudy

Buddy with a volley ball

Buddy with a volley ball