Oct 30, 2009

A Blessed Journey

It's amazing to me how much difference a day makes when you know that there are people praying for you. When I got on my blog this morning and saw that there was not one but two comments for me. I was so Blessed knowing that these women also share in my struggles and take time out to pray for someone who they don't even know God Bless you both my day and my life sincerely matter I truly see God working through others. It's almost like while I was drowning in a sea of self pity that He took the time out to send not only a life raft but also a boat to get me out and thank you Lord for Loving me through all of my imperfections and untrusting self also I am praying for these two ladies for them being sensitive enough to the Holy Spirit.

No comments:

maybe its Rudy

maybe its Rudy

Buddy with a volley ball

Buddy with a volley ball